- "Save rich" is always assumed to succeed, since the system asks
the browser to save the document and there's no possibility of
feedback. This means that if the document has been changed, the system
will believe that the changes have now been saved, whether or not the
user completes the save action in the browser. Future undo/redo steps
will not prompt the user to confirm that unsaved changes can be undone.
- Bug 15859: backtrace is hidden in some bug reports.
- Bug 16098: application menubar is not foregrounded when popup
menus are foregrounded.
- Bug 16227: rerunning the experiment engine, except to regenerate
scores, seems to be a good idea which is poorly implemented.
document manipulation do the right thing for Unicode characters outside
plane 0. If your document contains such characters, expect your offsets
to be wrong; the system is basically unusable for such documents, and
not yet report that.
- Bug 21049: XML inline rendering and reading should skip the
untaggable tags, which typically cause crossing dependency problems.
This fix should probably involve moving these tags into a separate
administrative section which doens't count as core annotation.
- Bug 23906: The Java service API only permits JSON files to be
imported into workspaces.
- Bug 24027: Under some unusual circumstances involving the
proxy_for_steps attribute in task XML files, the MAT engine will not be
able to infer that certain steps have occurred. This problem arises
when proxy_for_steps has been used to group together multiple
overlapping but not identical sets of steps.
- Bug 27456: The model inventory for the Web server is collected at
startup time. If you build a model after the Web server starts up, it
won't see the model.